Nov 2, 2020
Today we sit down with Kevin Wayne Johnson the founder and CEO
of The Johnson Leadership Group. Kevin is an
independent certified coach, teacher, and speaker with the
nationally recognized John Maxwell Team.
You can learn more about Kevin and the Johnson Leadership Group
by visiting TheJohnsonLeadershipgroup.com.
Kevin Shared with us:
- How he came to know Jesus as his Savior.
- His current work with the Johnson Leadership Group
- How an employee can be an effective ambassador for Christ in
- Why organizations do not practice servant leadership
- Why the Golden Rule is a foundational principle of servant
- What happens when a leader puts into practice the six essential
behaviors for servant leadership
- How his high school teacher changed his life.
- How a leader can overcome loneliness
- Of the 10 characteristics of a leader his favorite is...
Leadership with a Servant's
Give God the Glory! Called to be
Light in the Workplace
Give God the Glory!
Thanks for listening to Coaching Christian Leaders. Keep up with
the podcast by subscribing. You can subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast
Also, grab your free training HERE. Four sessions on reaching
the lost and building disciples.
I'll speak to you soon,